Today I am wildly grateful for..
- Having to type this at a rather awkward angle because Goblin is sprawled out on me sleeping away.
- Picking up this incredible book to read on my commute. There were a few tears on the tube home tonight. If you haven't already... read that book.
- Remembering to breathe deeper at a few points today and it helping considerably.
- Having a surreal moment of 'wow...look how far I have come' at work today.
- Making a delicious cherry and raspberry based green smoothie this morning giving me energy right up until lunch.
- Spending my lunch with Ben today and feeling really familiar with Soho.
- Sleepy tea.
- Realising that maybe right now I need to be tested, pushed, challenged and stretched. I sent out the Prayer and Intention in February that I wanted those things and all the Universe is doing is delivering and seeing what I am made of.
- Shutting down the computer now and giving myself a refreshing and relaxing Light Bath to send me off to sleep.