Overnight oats are my favourite. Simple. Quick. Delicious.
You will need:
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 tbsp. almond butter
- 2 tbsp. cacao powder
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup
- 1/2 cup milk of choice (I found almond works best)
The big "How to":
- Throw everything in a jar
- Mix well...sometimes I just throw the lid on and shake it for 30secs, does the trick rather nicely.
- Store in the fridge overnight.
- Take out in the morning and enjoy.
- I usually pop the jar in the microwave for 20 or 30 seconds and have them warm but you can enjoy them cold straight out of the fridge too.
Told you it was easy!! The brilliant thing with this breakfast is that you can chop and change it however you like. Sometimes I skip on the cacao powder and use hazelnut milk instead. Sometimes I throw a banana on the top and a few berries. The possibilities are endless. Have a go making these tonight, I promise you won't be disappointed!